This treatments brings up what the most important core learning for your life is. This learning may have appeared in different forms in your life but this brings to your consciousness what the original core learning was for you to work with.
Understanding This Treatment
Life presents teachers to learn from. These teachers are not people but are events you created in your life to learn. Another way to seem them is as life difficulties to learn from.
Dying with dignity means honoring what was presented in order to lear. It means understanding what the original teacher you attracted into your life was.
This treatment does not resolve what the core learning is but instead brings it into focus without judgement what form it had been originally. Ones who have this treatment should be ready to begin working on what comes up. As what comes up will be the core learning they need in their life.
Understanding Core Teachers
You can have a core teacher in this life which you pushed down for any number of reasons but because you did that core teacher may have come back into your life in different forms.
Here are some examples
- A person’s core teacher was to learn self respect. This was through a relationship but that relationship ended unresolved and the core teaching remained. Therefore each relationship after goes through the residue of that missed learning of self respect from that first relationship. And so they experience people and events that are there to help them learn self respect.
- Another example was someone went through a traumatic event to learn compassion yet they missed the learning and so they continue to experience different events and interactions to learn compassion.
- A project breaks down because a person needed to learn patience. And so they continue attempting to rush through different projects, relationships and ideas that always break down.
In each of these examples there is an original event or relationship that had a core teacher, meaning a core concept to learn from it, but when the learning was missed that core learning showed up in many different forms in that person’s life over and over again – sometimes in forms they may not recognize.
Also each time a teacher is missed it comes back stronger sometimes to the point that it can be overwhelming.
Reflections on this Treatment
Do you honor your difficulties as a learning experience? Or do you see them as an obstacle that you need to get through?
This is about bringing that core issue into focus and allowing yourself to learn from it without judging it. That is the dignity and honor part. In having this done you will have more work to do but you will have a direction to focus on.
People who would benefit from this treatment
- Individuals with many failed relationships or projects.
- People who have anger and want to understand where their anger originate from.
- People who are ready to work on their issues.
Denial of Life Syndrome is treatment that assists in making new choice in life.
This is one of the several treatments that support the energy of sacred psychology.
These are other treatments that do as well: